The DR-10 Easy Diet laboratory analyser is an innovative system for measuring the concentration of diet or sugar-free carbonated soft drinks. A single analyser that for concentration measurement can replace HPLC, spectrophotometry, titration and other manual systems and methods. The system is simple to use and provides accurate and consistent results without the need for a skilled operator. The analysis cycle is completely automatic and requires no sample preparation. There are no chemical reagents required or routine consumables to be replaced. While designed for the laboratory the system is rugged enough to be used at-line for fast results for samples taken directly from the line.
- Displays % Diet Standard, Equivalent total acidity (TA), RD (refractometric degree), Brix
- Fast analysis in 5 minutes
- Automatic operation
- No sample preparation
- No reagents or consumables
- Replaces routine testing methods such as titration, HPLC, phosphate analysis
- Use in the laboratory or at-line