DIN EN ISO 12625-8
• Immersion device to clamp tissue samples in a standardized immersion basket (3,000 ± mg), which is lowered into distilled water and finally drips in a certain angle for a prescribed dwell time
A standardized immersion basket is clamped to the holder of the absorption tester. The holder lowers automatically to immerse the sample, and finally lifts the sample again. After a certain draining time, an acoustic signal sounds to show that the test cycle is terminated. The instrument is made of rust less stainless steel.
A tissue sample is put into the standardized immersion basket (3,000 ± 1 mg). This is weighed together with the basket. The operator clamps the immersion basket to the holding device of the immersion tester. After starting the instrument, the holder sinks into the water basin, which is filled with distilled water. There, the sample rests for one minute, and subsequently is lifted to stay for 30 seconds in a defined angle to drain. After this, the sample and the basket are weighted again. (A tissue sample is able to absorb up to 15 times of its self-weight.) The operator defines water absorptive capacity. After five measurements, the distilled water has to be changed. Therefore the operator opens large outlet valve at the left side of the instrument.
• Made of stainless steel
• Water tank with 5 l capacity
• Lowering and elevating device to support the immersion basket
• Automatic test cycle
• Outlet valve for quick water change
• Quick clamping device to support the immersion basket
Electricity: 230 V, 50 Hz
Water supply: destillied Water for Test
Compressed air: None
Dimensions (WxDxH): 60x25x70cm
Net weight: 20 kg
Gross weight: 28 kg