- Light handheld model with easy operation for quick on-site analysis.
- No shape or size limit for samples, which can be in solid, liquid or powder form
- World-leading thermoelectric cooling Silicon Drift Detector with excellent energy resolution. Adoption of large area (25mm2) beryllium window detector makes up for lower excitation efficiency of mini X-ray source while ensuring highly precise analysis.
- A laser positioning system to help ensure accurate analysis.
- Two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries typically provide 6–8 hours of use between charges (3-4 hours continuous).
- Test results can be transmitted to PC for storage and report generation.
- Rugged carry case to safely and conveniently store transport the system and its accessories.
|Metal Alloy Verification (Positive Material Identification)||
|Method of measurement||Energy dispersive fluorescence X-ray analysis|
|Analyzable element range||12Mg (magnesium) – 92U (uranium)|
|Analyzable element content||Dynamically switchable between parts per million (ppm) and percentage|
|Simultaneous analysis ability||Maximum of 24 elements at a time|
|Acceptable sample type||Solid, powder, liquid|
|Measurement time||3 — 30 seconds|
|Environmental requirements||Temperature||–20°C – +50°C|
|Relative humidity||< 90%|
|Others||Free of airborne particles, corrosive gases, perceptible vibration|
|Power supply||7800 mAh lithium-ion battery for real-time use, smaller battery for backup|
|Continuous working time||3–4 hours with one fully-charged battery|
|Dimensions of XRF unit||234(W) × 306(H) × 82(D) mm|
|Dimensions of carrying case||455(W) × 370(H) × 180(D) mm|
|Main body weight||Approx. 1.9 kg (includes battery)|
|X-ray source||Target material||Silver (Ag)|
|Tube voltage||5kV – 40kV|
|Collimators (2 types)||Inside diameter||4.0mm, 2.0mm|
|Primary filters||Automatic selection from 6 types of filters.|
|Detector||Large-area (25mm2) thermoelectric cooling silicon drift detector (SDD)|
|Multi-channel analyzer||A time-resolved multi-channel analyzer produces accumulating digital spectrum.|
|High resolution PDA||Operating system||MS Windows CE with English language interface|
|Resultion||640×480 pixel LCD|
|Data storage||TF memory card (standard 2GB, extendable to maximum 32GB)|
|Security||Password-protected user security|
|Video system||CMOS HD camera|
|Carrying case||Lockable, with rugged exterior and padded interior|
|Accessories||Satchel, Touch Pen, Power Adapter, Backup battery, Battery Charger, Plug Transformer, PC connection cables, Mini USB, TF memory card, TF card reader, Data transfer software, standards for calibration, nose cap, Membrane, Sample Cup, Optional instrument stand.|
|Software||Qualitative analysis||Measurement and analysis of measured data|
|Quantitative analysis||Calibration curve method, matrix correction|
|Utility||Automatic correction for intensity and energyMonitoring of operating condition of the instrumentFunction of tabulating the results of analysis|